- Meeting at 08.00 a.m. with the English or Romanian speaking guide.
- Drive from Bucharest to Sinaia through Prahova Valley one of the most beautiful valley of Romania and visit Peles Castle: one of Romania's most beautiful palaces, once the summer residence of the Romanian kings and one of Romania's most important museums. The construction of the castle began in 1873 and the building was inaugurated in 1883. The castle has 160 rooms, opulently decorated with leather, ebony, walnut and mother of pearl, with invaluable collections of art and furniture. PELES Castle was the final resting place for several Romanian monarchs, including King Carol I, who died here in 1914, as well as King Ferdinand and Queen Maria.
- We will go for lunch taken in a dream country-side landscape, in the typical Romanian village. Traditional lunch taken in a cozy restaurant.
- Return to Bucharest.
Included in the price
- Transport by modern car
- Professional guide assistance during the whole trip.
- City tour in each city in the trip.
Not included in the price
- Rate is valid for groups of minimum 2 persons.
- For over 10 persons important discount will be applied.
- Entrance tickets for touristy attractions
- Lunch, Dinner or any other meals
- Tour rate: 59 €/person
- Credit Card accepted (Visa and Mastercard, the transaction requires the PIN code, 3% extra charge)